Quality Dental Implants in Concord
Missing teeth can be a barrier to a fully functional and healthy smile that you feel proud of. At Alliance Dental Group, we offer an aesthetically pleasing and permanent replacement for missing or severely damaged teeth with dental implants. We handle everything from placement to the final restoration so you can have a trusted dentist by your side throughout the process.
Our skilled team is proud to provide modern services and technology with care personalized to your needs. At our office, you aren't just a patient but a part of our community. Whether you have one missing tooth or several, our implant-supported restorations can help you regain function and feel confident again. If you are looking to restore your smile with dental implants in Concord, contact our office today!
CALL US: (704) 741-1384 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
What are Dental Implants?
A dental implant is a prosthesis surgically placed in your jaw to replace one or more missing teeth. The implants are designed to mimic the natural look and feel of real teeth and are a versatile solution for not only missing teeth but also significantly decayed or broken teeth. A complete dental implant is made up of three parts:
- Post: Replaces missing tooth roots and is the part that is surgically inserted into the jawbone
- Abutment: Connects the post and the prosthetic
- Prosthetic: Artificial tooth or teeth that make up the visible part of the implant
The post and abutment are made of body-safe materials such as titanium or titanium alloy. The prosthetic, which can take the form of a crown, bridge, or denture, is typically made with ceramic or porcelain to have the durability to stand up to daily use. Once placed, the post fuses with the living tissue and bone in a process called osseointegration, allowing the implant to become a permanent part of your jaw.
Benefits of Dental Implants
If you're missing a tooth, you've probably already noticed the functional and cosmetic issues that impact your daily life. The long-term repercussions of missing teeth can include a weakened jawbone and your teeth shifting out of place. By replacing missing teeth with dental implants, you can enjoy various benefits that can improve your overall quality of life, such as:
- Stopping teeth from shifting out of place
- Restoring the ability to chew properly and speak clearly
- Providing essential stimulation to your jawbone to keep it healthyte
- Preventing facial sagging due to prolonged tooth loss
- Creating an aesthetic, natural-looking smile that helps improve self-confidence
Our Treatment Process
Our skilled team will help determine if you qualify for dental implants by assessing your oral health and understanding your smile goals. Using technology such as CBCT scanners, we perform thorough examinations of your oral health. We can also help determine if you need any pretreatments like extractions, bone grafts, or gum disease treatment.
Once we determine that you are a good candidate for implants and complete any necessary pretreatments, we will place the implant posts. We aim to make surgery as precise, efficient, and comfortable as possible so your body can heal without additional stress. It can take up to six months for osseointegration to take place and for your gums to fully heal before we can place your final restoration.
Regardless of whether you receive a crown, bridge, or denture, we will customize your restoration and ensure that it is comfortable and looks like a natural part of your smile. After placing dental implants, it's important to continue to care for your oral health. Caring for your new restorations is as simple as caring for your natural teeth with brushing, flossing, and regular dental checkups. By regularly seeing a dentist, they will be able to monitor the integrity of your implants as well.
Types of Implant-Supported Restorations
When you visit our office, we will work closely with you to determine which restoration is right for your unique situation. Our implant-supported restorations use durable materials and are customized to look and feel natural. Some of the prosthetics we work with include:
- Crowns: For a single missing tooth or a few teeth spread throughout your mouth; this option uses one implant per tooth.
- Bridges: This type of restoration is a good option if you are missing several teeth in a row. The bridge is secured to two implant posts placed on either side of the gap in your smile.
- Dentures: If you are missing most or all your top or bottom teeth, dentures can replace up to a full arch. Between six to eight implants are used to secure fixed dentures. We also offer special packages that use just four dental implants to stabilize removable dentures, which helps prevent them from rubbing against your gums or slipping while you speak or eat.
Your Dentist in Concord for Dental Implants
You deserve a team of dental professionals who truly cares about your oral health and has your best interests at heart. Alliance Dental Group can improve your quality of life and help you feel more confident with quality dental implants in Concord. We have the skills and experience to help you smile brighter with compassionate dental care personalized to your needs. Learn more by scheduling your visit with us today!
CALL US: (704) 741-1384 REQUEST APPOINTMENT